Visual impact assessment
Envisage specialise in visual impact assessment, a requirement for many environmental assessment projects:
- major new highway projects
- open-cut mines
- urban & rural rail corridors
- power stations/transmission corridors
- seniors living developments
- new residential areas
- industrial facilities.
Modelling & mapping
We can provide a fully integrated service that includes specialist graphics to illustrate visual impacts:
- Viewshed mapping
- 'Fly-around' video imaging
- 3D Modelling
- View loss and sharing mapping.
View loss and view sharing
View loss and view sharing are key issues that are often of concern in cities where new developments can affect existing views from private properties.
Envisage can assist in assessing this issue and is qualified to prepare reports and be an expert witness in the NSW Land & Environment Court.